1. General information
from the service.
2. The controller of personal data contained in the website is:
PPHU STAL Aleksander Kriukow with its registered office at 93-237 Łódź, Silesian Street 130, NIP 827-204-81-37, REGON 100323042. entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister responsible for economic affairs.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized persons from sharing data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act
the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and community legislation.
4.From the end of the processing of personal data: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address . Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
through voluntarily entered information in the forms
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form e.g. to carry out the process of handling the information contact.
8. The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) transfer your personal data to the Courier carrying out the shipment of the ordered goods.
b) transfer your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with: a. the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of a service to provide infrastructure for the handling of payments over the Internet (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation). b. handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation). c. to verify the proper performance of the contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
c) transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. o.o. in connection with the possibility of proposing payment for the purchased goods or services by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under the order agreement covering the purchase formula "Buy with Twisto" and making available this purchasing formula through the Online Store, as well as the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o. of the proper performance of such contracts order (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
9. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in paragraphs 3 and 4, your personal data may be shared by the Online Store with other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
b) Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
10. In the event that your personal data is provided for the purpose of entering into a contract with the Online Store, the provision of personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing these data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store. In the event that your personal data is provided for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before the conclusion of the contract of sale of the goods (or services) purchased in the Online Store, the transfer of such data is a condition of concluding a sales contract in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store. If you transfer your personal data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, providing the data is required in order to process the payment and provide confirmation of its payment by the Bank to the Online Store. If you transfer your personal data to the Bank in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the contracts concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required in order to enable the performance of the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank. If you transfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of proposing to you to pay the price for the goods or services purchased by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. as part of an order agreement including the purchase formula "Buy with Twisto" and making this formula available through the Online Store, providing these data and processing them for this purpose is required in connection with the business model adopted by the Online Store and in order to implement the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
11. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
12. The data contained in the form shall be subject to access by the natural person who placed them there. That person also has the right to modify and stop processing his/her data at any time.
personal data protection and the development of our website. We will communicate any changes in a visible and comprehensible manner.
14. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by the www.tanidrut.com. These sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend that you review.
15. The Client has the right to lodge a complaint related to the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (currently GIODO).
Informacja about cookies in the online store www.tanidrut.com
Cookies policy of the www.tanidrut.com
"Cookies" means computer data stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, they are text files containing the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are intended for the use of the website. The operator uses these files to:
ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website
to match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to view the page according to his preferences
to create anonymous statistics, excluding the ability to identify the user.
5. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Law on the protection of personal data, the Law on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and community legislation.
6. By default, web browsing software allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device. These settings may be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their each time they are sent to the user's devices.
7. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
8. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the correct operation of the Websites.
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
In accordance with Article 13(1) Rozporządzeniand(2) of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to
with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, I inform you that:
1) the controller of your personal data is PPHU STAL Aleksander Kriukow, TAX ID: 827-204-81-37, REGON: 100323042, with its registered office at 93-237 Łódź, silesian street 130, contact the data controller – 786-122-120, email@example.com;
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
-execution and delivery of orders,
-ensuring the operation of payment services,
recovery of claims, conducting legal, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
-carrying out statistical analyses;
-storage of data for archiving purposes (demonstration of our compliance with legal obligations),
-for other purposes directly related to the business conducted and the performance of our legal obligations,
-customer service support and after-sales service,
On the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, Article 6(1)(b) and (c);
3) The recipient of your personal data will be:
-courier companies and Poczta Polska S.A,
-the company that maintains the server;
-tax and tax administrations, insurance.
4) Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the execution of the order and for the time necessary for the performance of a legal obligation;
5) you have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with GIODO if you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
7) The provision of personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract on the basis of an order.